Village I & II
We Love Our Seniors and It Shows!
Clemmons Village I & II
Allow us to introduce Clemmons Village I & II, two truly unique assisted living facilities. What separates us from others is our special home-like ambience that makes our residents, families, visitors and staff feel welcomed and comfortable. It has been our privilege to create a safe, caring, and loving environment where our residents feel a sense of purpose, love and “family”.
From the beautiful manicured lawn, resident dogs, birds, and the outdoor Koi pond, we strive to maintain an atmosphere that is not only pleasant and secure, but also stimulating. Serving seniors for more than four decades, we have developed and provided an approach to care that is innovative and unique. Our well trained, experienced staff is totally committed to meeting the needs of our residents.
Various levels of physical and medical assistance allow services to be customized to each individual. Whether it’s assistance with bathing and personal grooming or providing special diets, our staff focuses on person centered care.
At Clemmons Village, we realize making the decision to move to assisted living for yourself or a loved one is a challenging one. There are so many choices it can be overwhelming. We pride ourselves on making the transition as easy as possible with our beautiful, home-like residence; providing the opportunity to build enduring friendships.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Our Registered Nurse and Certified Medication Technicians work closely with your physician to coordinate your individualized medical, personal care, and medication needs.
- Planned activities with focus on resident interests are offered throughout the day with emphases on educational, social, and spiritual events for both individual and group recreation. We also provide transportation to scheduled outings, including trips to local restaurants, shopping centers, sporting events, and many more.
- A beauty salon and barbershop is conveniently located within our residence.
- Our competitive rates include all utilities, except telephone.
- We are pet friendly and welcome visitors with pets or residents may bring their pets providing the individual can independently care for it.
- WiFi is available for residents and visitors.
- Our on Campus Chapel is available for a variety of spiritual events, as well as daily morning devotions.
- For safety and peace of mind of our residents, families, visitors, and staff, video surveillance is available at all times.
We invite you to schedule a tour with our Executive Director to see and experience our community in action. For your convenience, we are available throughout the week for tours and during the weekend by appointment.
We invite you to schedule a tour with our Executive Director and see our community in action. We are available for tours during the week and on weekends for your convenience.